Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blog Award!

Cindy at  Scrap-Obsessed awarded Sabriolet Designs (aka me!) the Liebster blog award.  She actually posted this about two weeks ago but I, with my blog challenged self, am just now getting around to posting it!  I can and will do better.  I can and will do better.  I can and will do better.  (My new mantra!) Thanks so much to Cindy for passing this award to me.  And everyone reading this - you HAVE to go check out Cindy's blog.  Her cards are FANTASTIC!!

 

The Liebster Blog Award is designed to recognize bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but put much love into their work.  Cindy passed this award along to me when I just had a few posts up so I feel very honored.  To accept the award, I am to spread the love recognizing up to 5 blogs whose work I admire and follow. 

Here they are:

1. Anne at Muse Mama is an one of my favorite people. You won't find a lot of crafts on this blog, but my dear Anne is a word smith and she is thoroughly entertaining.  She's a great mom and I adore her blog.

2.  Karen at Weird Bird Studio has some fabulous artistic creations.  She also happens to be family.  Don't let that dissuade you - give her some love!  She has so much more talent than I do!

3.  Chantal at The Grey Dragonfly is a fabulous seamstress.  She created a quilt not long ago that blew my mind.  Really, you have to see what she can do.

4.  Julie at Buffalo Lucy has created the most amazing and breath taking jewelry you can imagine.  Hand-crafted of course!  Every single one of her pieces is original and the love she has for her craft shows in each and every thing she creates.  Please stop by and take a look at her store.

5.  Last up is Bren.  Another fantastic papercrafter!  You can find here at Bren Designs.  Her work is very intricate and very beautiful.   In fact I might be scraplifting some of her ideas soon!  

Thanks again to Cindy for the award and as always thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...