Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lots of work to get done!

Well, I finally took the plunge and ordered a Cricut Imagine.  I am so excited!  The idea of this machine appealed to me from the beginning, but I've learned enough to know that purchasing a brand new machine at its launch is not a good idea.  Turns out I was right on the money.  The Imagine has been out for almost six months and is just now getting the update to perform all of the tricks that I am interested in.  And it's now half the price it was at launch so I couldn't turn it down.  


This is what it looks like:




It has the ability to print and cut and to flood images with patterns.  I have BIG project ideas for this machine, many of which I came up with at my recent trip to IKEA (who doesn't love that place - it's dangerous!).  I have yet to receive my shipping notification, but in the meantime I have been rearranging my craft room to make room for this new beast.  I purchased a new table from IKEA for my Imagine and my Expression to sit on.  My mother in law and I spent a good bit of time this evening moving things around so that I would be comfortable in here.  I'm almost there - when I have things 100%  the way I want them I will be sure to post some pictures.  I have a few more shelves to hang and I really need to get some vinyl on these walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...