Sunday, June 5, 2011

Birthday Party Tumblers

Hey everyone,  I am so exhausted!  My son's birthday party was today and it was a complete success.  Everyone had a great time, but I am one tired mama!  I wanted to share with you the gifts I made all of the kids.  Instead of the traditional favor bag I opted to decorate tumblers for each of the kids.  They were a big hit!






This is the cup I made for my son.  This was a Tigger party afterall . . .







Here are a few close up of some of the other tumblers.






















I had more than a few moms inquire where I purchased the tumblers from.  I actually got them through a tumbler share on the My Smart BuyGal forum.  I am exhausted tonight (for good reason) but I am going to track down the name and contact number of the company we used.  I hope you all have had a great start to your summer!


Thanks again for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You did a wonderful job and what a good idea instead of the goody bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! You inspired me to give it a try. I can see now why everyone is so in love with these. They are really fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! These are awesome! I'd love to know how to make something like this for my little girl.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, Thanks so much! Have you ever worked with vinyl?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...