Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Imagine The Possibilities & Other Note Card Sets

One of my favorite crafting sites to visit is Inking Idaho.  For those of you who aren't familiar with her - Becky is a fabulous Stampin' Up demonstrator who runs an awesome blog.  There is a link to her blog on the left side of my blog for those who are interested.  Becky always comes up with the most creative, professional looking cards that I have ever seen.  I love her style - her projects are always clean, sophisticated, and never over embellished.  Last year I came across this blog entry from Becky that showed some of the best looking simple note cards I have ever seen.  And since I happened to own the set she used for her sentiment I decided that I could do it to!!  I experimented a little and this is what I came up with.  








All of the stamps are a mish mash from Papertrey Ink and Stampin' Up.  The Imagine the Possibilities stamp is a Stampin' Up stamp and is a part of one of my favorite sets - which I can't remember the name of right now!  Figures.  Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy seeing these.  It's an easy and quick way to make up some really quick but good looking cards.  Thanks to Becky for the inspiration and thanks to everyone else for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice note cards set you have done a wonderful job. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!!! Wonderful job. I have may have to scrap lift the idea. What size are the notecards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - The note cards are A2 size. The holder is about 1/4 inch bigger than that on each side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...