Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Father's Day Card

In an effort to NOT be last minute, I came up with this cute Father's Day card for my husband today.  I wanted something a bit masculine.  And the BoBunny Timepiece paper collection is perfect.  I picked it up at Archiver's a few weeks ago.







This is a square 5.5" card.  The spinning wheel is from Stampin' Up and stamped in chocolate chip ink.  I cut it out and embossed with my Spellbinders Lacey Circles die.  I used a Spellbinders circle die underneath it.




The #1 Dad is from The Celebrate with Flourish cartridge.  I cut it out at two inches.






The inside stamp is from Papertrey Ink and I cut it out using one of the Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two dies.  I am going to have my boys sign it and I hope my husband likes it!!


ETA:  I finished another Father's Day card - this time for my father, using the same paper pack.  You can see that post here.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is super cute! I love your card and thanks again for the nice comments on my blog.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda. You were my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...