Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thank You . . . Again!

My youngest son attended summer camp for the first time ever last week.  We were fortunate enough that his preschool teacher agreed to facilitate for him during the camp.  It worked out so well and he had the best time ever.  The camp was called "Safety Town" and it's put on by our local school district in cooperation with our local police and fire departments.  Our kids learn all about safety - bicycle riding, dogs, fire, strangers, etc.  I can't wait to get the chance to scrapbook some of the pictures I took on his final day. Anyhoo - I made another Thank You card for his teacher, who we are going to miss dearly.  She has been such a positive force in my son's life over the last year.  But as much as we hate to move on - it is definitely time.  Upward and onward we go to Kindergarten.  We are going to make sure we go back and visit her as often as we can!




This is a 5.5" square card.  The papers are from a K & Company paper pack.  The felt flowers are made by Recollections and the brads are Stella Rose.  The leaves are - you guessed it - from my new Spellbinders Foliage die.  I told you guys you would be seeing them over and over again!  The "Thank You" is cut from - okay I can't actually remember right now - but when I do I will update this blog post.




Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...