Monday, January 21, 2013

34th Street Here I Come!

Back in December I decided to try something new and I subscribed to the Studio Calico card kit club.  I've never subscribed to anyone before and I thought hey, maybe I'll come up with something different and new.   Well, two kits have arrived and I have looking at them like, "Now what?".  So tonight I thought I would play around with the first one - 34th Street to see what I could come up with.  I'm not 100% sure this is *me*, but there were parts that were fun just because they were different.  







So there they are.  Much different than my usual fare.  I'm sort of pumped to move onto the next kit to see if this type of thing is going to stick.  I added a few things to the basic kit - some of the stamps are from Studio Calico/Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink, and Cas-ual Friday stamps.  There are mistable clouds, twine from my stash (The Twinery) as well as wood veneers from Studio Calico.  That's it!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...