Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I have been crafting fairly heavily for several years now and one of my biggest cheerleaders is my mother-in-law.  An artist herself, she has always been so encouraging and supportive of this really time consuming and crazy hobby.  In all those years I don't think I've made her anything so I thought I would change that.  This past Christmas I took one of the best pictures of her and I knew I wanted to make her a page.  My Mother in law happens to be a Christmas baby so each year, we end Christmas dinner with her very own birthday cake complete with candles.

I used one of DCWV's new stacks, The Blue Citrus stack that is now out at Joanns.  I also used this month's DCWV Stack-a-holic challenge sketch by Liz Chidester.  There is still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge over on the DCWV blog if you're interested! 





 

Paper:  DCWV Blue Citrus Stack
Silhouette:  Shapes, title
Spellbinders:  circles, beaded circles
Flowers:  Prima 
Studio Calico:  wood veneer words, letters, and butterflies
Bling:  The Paper Studio

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. So BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING! The design is magnificent and love the embellishments:) So gorgeous, it truly belongs in a frame or display! She will adore it:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! I love everything about this one honey!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely gorgeous layout!! The design is stunning!! You showcased the picture beautifully!! She will love this!! Happy Thursday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. Love all the details and desgin. I'm sure your MIL will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this page. Love those papers too. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...