Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bloom and Grow Card Set

I own a ton of stamps and rarely do I use them like I should.  So when I saw this card by Laura Bassen I knew I wanted to give this a try.  It took me a minute to get the technique down and I threw away lots of starts and mistakes, but ultimately I got it.  Love using all of my stamps this way.  This is a set from Verve.  It's a couple years old, I think it's called Bloom and Grow.









Paper:  Bazzil, Studio Calico
Stamps:  Verve
Embossing Folders:  ProvoCraft Cuttlebug
Bling:  Doodlebug Designs
Ink:  Stampin' Up

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, these are absolutely gorgeous!! The stamps look amazing!! I am going to check out the technique!! Thanks for the link!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card set! Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card set is AMAZING!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sabrina! Your cards and stamps are gorgeous! LOVE them all! So happy looking at these pretty cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...