Saturday, January 26, 2013

You Look Lovely . . .

I've been a card making fool today.  First up is a card featuring the new DCWV 6x6 stack, Twinkle Glintz.  It's full of DCWV's glittery paper, which I have said before, and will continue to shout from the rooftops, is the best glittery paper out there by far.  Cuts like buttah in my Cameo!  Here she is . . .





Paper:  DCWV's 6x6 Twinkle Glitz Stack; DCWV's Silky Smooth Neutrals, Recollections brand kraft paper
Silhouette:  frame, flourishes, center flower
Spellbinders:  Foliage dies
Wood Veneer:  Studio Calico
Red Flowers:  Fleurettes by Mark Richards
Bling:  My Stash, and Doodlebug Designs
Embossing Folder:  Chevron  -  Lifestyle Crafts

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. Looks stunning. Love all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card!! The design is so gorgeous!! I love the embossing!! So beautiful!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!Speechless....No I have to say something!
    BEAUTIFUL!!WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is beautiful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are GORGEOUS! The flowers, leaves and papers are AMAZING and just love your design!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Love the colors, flowers,flourishes and everythign about your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is awesome! love all the colors and bling....just every thing!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I love this...let me count the ways! Great card!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. Love the design, colors and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...