Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Nico!

Happy Monday everyone!  I woke up to rain and apparently I will go to sleep to rain.  Lovely.  That said, I have a really cute birthday card to share with you today.  My best friend Brandy's youngest son is turning one soon and I have just finished his birthday card.  It features one of the new DCWV stacks, Birthday Wishes which is available right now at JoAnns.  I really love this stack and I have a bunch of ideas that I hope I can work on this week.  Here is the card:





Paper:  DCWV Birthday Wishes, Silky Smooth Stack
Silhouette:  All shapes and 1
Embossing Folder:  Lifestyle Crafts
Stamp:  Hero Arts, Paper Smooches
Bling:  My Stash

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love how you use different patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love all of the layers and the fabulous paper!! The stitching is amazing!! I wish I could stitch like that...my lines always end up wonky!!

    Lisa :)
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...