Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Case This Sketch No. 10

I have been in a card making mood.  Good for me, my card drawer is pretty empty these days so it's about time I filled it back up.  This card is for this week's Case This Sketch challenge.  My good friend Jackie runs it and this is the first time I've really had time to sit down and create a card to play along.  Love the sketch this week!   This was a quick but fun card.  I love experimenting with clean and simple cards.  Ideas, ideas, I have so many more ideas.



 

Paper:  DCWV Birthday Wishes, Bazzil white cardstock
Silhouette:  heart shape
Embossing Folder:  ProvoCraft "Charles"
Bling:  Doodlebug Designs mini pearls
Twine:  The Twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sabrina, you should experiment with CAS more often! This is fantastic! I'm so happy you were able to play along with us at CTS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie. It feels good to get back to some challenges for card marking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun die cut - and I love the fun bright colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTS this week, Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the colors and that heart is SO cute! It is so nice to have you join us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...