Saturday, January 19, 2013

Life is Good - Valentine's Day Inspired Cards

It's just a few short week away!  Are my kids Valentines finished yet?  Nope.  Not even designed.  I do have an idea - one that doesn't involve spending hours melting crayons, God help me.  I'm gonna get on that real soon.  In the meantime I decided to make some Valentine inspired cards with DCWV's Art of Type stack.  I like that you can use these for Valentine's Day or for another occasion.


 

Paper:  DCWV's Art of Type 12 x 12 Stack and Mat Stack; Stampin' Up Very Vanilla
Spellbinders:  Lacey Square, squares
Embossing Folders:  Lifestyle Crafts
Silhouette:  Flourish Heart shape
Bling:  The Paper Studio

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. These look so pretty and fun. Love the touches of blue in with the more traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love the papers you used!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combination. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these and the color combos. I just had to jump over to your blog and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tammy & Kristi. These were fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...