Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project Life - Where Have You Been?

I've been working on it.  Seriously.  I am actually almost 100% up to date in fact.  It just occured to me the other night, however, that I have not updated my blog with any recent Project Life layouts from since, well, before Thanksgiving. So, today we're going to play a little catch up.  I'm obviously not going to post every single photo, and I think I'll save Christmas week for next week, but I wanted to give you a quick shot of what the fall of 2012 looked like around here.






 






 




And there it is, everything up to right before Christmas and New Year's.  Lots of digital kit elements here and as I'm sure you've noticed, I've started experimenting with different photo effects in PSE.  My husband absolutely adores the sketch effect on my son's photos in the layout just above on your right.  PhotoShop Actions are also my new friend.  Watch out!

I am linking up today at The Mom Creative.  Stop by if you want to see a lot of different takes on Project Life.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great pages!!! Love, love, love what you've done with them!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome pages to end the year!! The photo effect looks fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts! Congrats on getting caught up! I can't wait to see your Christmas pages!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...